Water & Power Development Authority 2020 Jobs for Accounts Assistant /Cashier, Junior Clerk cum Computer Typist, Deputy Director (Security), Security Officer. Rawalpindi, Gujranwala, Lahore, Faisalabad, Sargodha, Sahiwal, Multan, Dera Ghazi Khan, Bahawalpur, Hyderabad, Sukkur, Nawabshah, Mirpur Khas from all newspapers of Pakistan are updated on daily basis.
|Posted Date:|| 6 November 2020|
|Education:||Bachelor’s & Masters|
Water & Power Development Authority
|Total Vacancies :||59|
|Last Date to Apply: :||21-12-2020|
WAPDA is currently looking for competent, dedicated, dynamic, and self-motivated personnel for the following positions on a contract basis.
- Research Officer (Soil Chemist)
- Research Officer (Surface Water Hydrology)
- Research Officer (Soil, Mechanics & Foundation)
- Research Officer (Agri. / Agronomy)
- Junior Geophysicist /Seismologist
- Assistant Research Officer (Ground Water Hydrology)
- Assistant Research Officer (Surface Water Hydrology)
- Assistant Research Officer (Soil, Mechanics & Foundation)
- Assistant Research Officer (Cement & Concrete)
- Research Assistant (Cement & Concrete)
- Research Assistant (Surface Water Hydrology)
- Research Assistant (Soil Chemist)
- Research Assistant (Soil, Mechanics & Foundation)
- Accounts Assistant /Cashier
- Junior Clerk cum Computer Typist
- Deputy Director (Security)
- Security Officer
How to Apply
- Candidates may register themselves, their information on the website www.pts.org.pk and send their application through the online link available in project details.
- Candidates can also download their Roll No. Slips from website www.pts.org.pk.
Job Opportunities in Water & Power Development Authority –PTS Wapda Jobs
- WAPDA reserves the right to withhold/cancel the recruitment process at any stage without assigning any reason. The number of posts can be increased or decreased by the competent authority.
- Keep yourselves updated with the jobs available in banking, Army, Navy, ASF, PAF, Rangers, PPSC, FPSC, FBR, Railway, PTS, NTS, Wapda, Police, Education, etc.