University of Swabi Offers Vacancies for the Positions of Project Director, Project Engineer (Civil), Sub Engineer (Civil), Accountant. These posts are to be based on Swabi, KPK. The team of FindJobz.Pk keeps ready to find all the latest jobs including government & private jobs and facilitate the users on time.
|Posted Date:||09 October 2020|
|Education:||Graduate, MBA, B.Tech, Ph.D|
University of Swabi
|Total Vacancies :||Multiple Positions|
|Last Date to Apply: :||22-10-2020|
Application is invited for the following positions on a contract basis at the University of Swabi.
- Project Director
- Project Engineer (Civil)
- Sub Engineer (Civil)
General Terms & Conditions
- The candidates serving in Government, Semi Government or Autonomous Institutions should route their applications through Proper Channel.
- The candidates having a Foreign Degree/Certificate will provide Equivalency Certificate from HEC/IBCC, Islamabad.
- The selected candidates will be governed by Rules/Regulations/Status of the University of Swabi.
- Only shortlisted/eligible candidates will be governed by Rules/Regulations/Statutes of the University of Swabi.
How to Apply
- A Bank Draft or online deposit to Account No, 0323-223082836, United Bank Limited, Swabi Branch of Rs. 3,000/- for Project Director, Rs. 2,000/-, for Project Project Engineer and Rs. 1,000/- for Sub-Engineer & Accountant in favor of Treasurer, the University of Swabi. Original receipt of Bank Draft/Online Deposit (and one photocopy of the same) with attested photocopies of all DMCs Degrees, Certificates, Experience Certificates, CNIC, and recent passport size photograph must be attached with the Application Form.
- All applications must reach the office of the Registrar through TCS/courier. latest by October 22nd, 2020.
Project Staff Required at the University of Swabi (Latest Today Jobs in KPK).
- Scrutiny/evaluation of the applications will be made as per the prescribed procedure in vogue at the university.
- Appointment on fixed pay basis will be made against the sanctioned posts depending upon the needs of the project.
- The Competent authority, however, reserves the right to reject any case with reason to be stated.
- Sindh, Punjab, KPK, Balochistan, AJK, Fata from all newspapers of Pakistan are updated on daily basis.