Government Jobs in Cadet College Ghotki, posts for Lecturer (Chemistry) (BPS-17), Lecturer (Maths) (BPS-17), Resident Medical Officer (BPS-17), Resident Engineer (BPS-17). Job is a basic need for every citizen and everyone wants to win the position according to their needs. The team of FindJobz.PK keeps ready to find all the latest jobs including government and private jobs and facilitate the users on time. Share Our Website FindJobz.PK With Your Family And Friends.
|Posted Date :||22 September 2020|
|Education:||M.Sc, MBBS, B.E/M.E (Civil)|
|Department:||Cadet College Ghotki|
|Max Age:||35 Years|
|Total Vacancies :||4|
|Last Date to Apply: :||6-10-2020|
Applications are invited from dynamic and dedicated male candidates preferably domiciled in Sindh province with professional vision and futuristic approach for the following Post:
- Lecturer (Chemsitry) (BPS-17)
- Lectuer (Maths) (BPS-17)
- Resident Medical Officer (BPS-17)
- Resident Engineer (BPS-17)
- Incomplete/Late applications will not be entertained.
- No TA/DA will be admissible.
- The final date for the application is October 06, 2020.
- Salary as per GoS rules.
- Cadet Colege allowance as per College rules.
- Simple furnished family/bachelor’s accommodation at the campus as is available.
- On Job, training shall be arranged for fresh incumbents.
- Education for staff children on subsidizes fee rates.
- Application along with CV, including full particulars, three photographs, attested photocopies of relevant educational/experience documents should reach at the address given below latest by 6th October 2020. The documents shall be sent for verification to concerned universities/HEC.
- Applicants who are already serving in government/semi-government/autonomous bodies should apply through proper channel accompanied by NOC from the employer.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be called for written test/interview.
Government Jobs in Cadet College Ghotki September 2020
- Relaxation in age limit shall be given as per government policy.
- Incomplete applications in any manner shall not be entertained.
- The college reserves the right to reject any or all the applications.
- Venue, date, and time will be communicated to candidates through courier/phone call/email/message.
- Submit the application form before the closing date.
- If you are eligible for this job apply before the due date.