Pakistan Engineering Council Islamabad jobs 2020 announced in the Jhang Epaper newspaper. Deputy Registrar/Deputy Director (PEC-18), Assistant Registrar Assistant Director (PEC-17), Registrar (PEC-21). Karachi, Hyderabad, Sukkur, Nawabshah, Mirpur Khas, Rawalpindi, Gujranwala, Lahore, Faisalabad, Sargodha, Sahiwal, Multan, Dera Ghazi Khan, Bahawalpur, Abbottabad, Chitral, Mansehra, Peshawar, Quetta, Sibi, Zhob from all newspapers of Pakistan are updated on daily basis.
|Posted Date:||16 October 2020|
Pakistan Engineering Council
|Age Limit:||35 to 57|
|Total Vacancies :||None|
|Last Date to Apply: :||30-11-2021|
Applications are invited for the following posts in Pakistan Engineering Council (PEC) from the candidates who fulfill the educational; qualification, experience, and age limit criteria mentioned against each post.
- Deputy Registrar/Deputy Director (PEC-18)
- Assistant Registrar Assistant Director (PEC-17)
- Registrar (PEC-21)
General Terms & Conditions
- The Competent Authority reserves the right to reject any or all the applications/cancel the recruitment process at any stage without assigning any reason.
- Any testing fee shall be paid by the candidate.
- No TA/DA will be admissible for appearing in a test/interview.
- The Competent Authority reserves the right to post the selected candidates anywhere in Pakistan.
How to Apply
- Applications forms are available at the PEC website (www.pec.org.pk).
- Application Form be submitted along with attested copies of educational certificates/degrees experience letters, CNIC, domicile and detailed Curriculum Vitae with latest picture.
Situations Vacant in Pakistan Engineering Council (Latest PEC Jobs in Islamabad)
- Applications received after the due date and time will not be entertained.
- Only shortlisted candidates shall be called for interview.
- Persons serving in Govt./Public/Autonomous organization must obtain NOC from the respective department.
- Keep yourselves updated with the jobs available in banking, Army, Navy, ASF, PAF, Rangers, PPSC, FPSC, FBR, Railway, Wapda, Police, Education, Wapda, etc.