Ministry of Law & Justice Apply now for Stenotypist (BPS-14), Reader (BPS-14), Nazir (BPS-11), UDC (BPS-11), LDC (BPS-09), Bailiff (BPS-05). Karachi, Hyderabad, Sukkur, Nawabshah, Mirpur Khas, Rawalpindi, Gujranwala, Lahore, Faisalabad, Sargodha, Sahiwal, Multan, Dera Ghazi Khan, Bahawalpur, Abbottabad, Chitral, Mansehra, Peshawar, Quetta, Sibi, Zhob from all newspapers of Pakistan are updated on daily basis. You can also apply for more latest new jobs in 2020 like the Ministry of Human Rights Islamabad Jobs, ETEA Jobs in Public Sector Organization KPK & Latest STS Jobs in Malir Development Authority Karachi.
|Posted Date:||23 November 2020|
|Education:||Primary, Matric & Intermediate|
|Department:||Ministry of Law & Justice|
|Location Region:||Sindh, Punjab & KPK|
|Last Date to Apply:||4-12-2020|
Applications are invited from citizens of Pakistan for recruitment against the following posts lying vacant in the Federal Special Courts/Tribunals across the country working under the administrative control of the Law and Justice Division on a Regional Quota basis:-
- Stenotypist (BPS-14)
- Reader (BPS-14)
- Nazir (BPS-11)
- UDC (BPS-11)
- LDC (BPS-09)
- Bailiff (BPS-05)
- Driver (BPS-04)
- Dispatch Rider (BPS-04)
- Bailiff (BPS-03)
- Naib Qasid (BPS-OI)
- Chowkidar (BPS-OI )
- Farash (BPS-OI)
- Mali (BPS-OI)
- Cook (BPS-OI)
- Room Bearer (BPS-OI )
- Sweeper (BPS-OI)
- The selected candidates can be posted all over Pakistan.
- Only those candidates who fulfill the eligibility criteria will be called for a test/interview.
- Ministry of Law and Justice reserves the right to increase/decrease the number of posts at any stage, subject to their availability.
- Candidates already in Government Service must apply through the proper channel.
- No TA/DA will be admissible for appearing in the test! interview.
Interested candidates may apply on the prescribed application form available on the website of M/O Law and Justice, Islamabad i.e. www.molaw.gov.pk and duly filled in form can be sent through courier within 15 days from the date of publication of advertisement to the Section Officer (Admn-V), Ministry of Law and Justice Room No.333, R-Block, Pak Secretariat, Islamabad.
Situations Vacant in Ministry of Law & Justice (Government of Pakistan Jobs)
- The reserved quota for Minorities and Women will be observed as per prescribed rules.
- Age relaxation will be admissible as per Rules/Federal Govemment policy.
- In case of any false or forged information provided, the Organization reserves the right to cancel the candidature of any applicant at any stage and to initiate legal action against the applicant as per rules.
- Keep yourselves updated with the jobs available in banking, Army, Navy, ASF, PAF, Rangers, PPSC, FPSC, FBR, Railway, Wapda, Police, Education, NTS, etc.