Survey Of Pakistan Rawalpindi has announced 64 new job positions for Assistant (BS-15), Technical Assistant (Various Trades) (BS-15), Technical Assistant (Reproduction) (BS-15), Technical Assistant (BS-15), Stenotypist (BS-14), Upper Division Clerk (BS-11), Lower Division Clerk (BS-09), Driver (BS-04), Book Binder (BS-03). FindJobz.Pk helps you to find your jobs in Rawalpindi and brings all your dreams into possibilities.
|Release Date :||11 September 2020|
|Education:||Primary, Matric, Intermediate, Graduation|
Survey Of Pakistan Rawalpindi
|Age Limit ||18-25 years|
|Total Vacancies :||64|
|Last Date to Apply: :||21-9-2020|
Applications are invited from qualified & experienced candidates for the following post:-
- Assistant (BS-15), Technical Assistant (Various Trades) (BS-15), Technical Assistant (Reproduction) (BS-15), Technical Assistant (BS-15), Stenotypist (BS-14), Upper Division Clerk (BS-11), Lower Division Clerk (BS-09), Driver (BS-04), Book Binder (BS-03).
General Terms and Conditions
- All appointments will be made in accordance with the prevailing Recruitment Rules/Policy of the Federal Government.
- Candidates who possess awareness about Computer Hardware and software in addition to the requirement of prescribed qualification of the post shall be considered as an extra qualification.
- Age between 18 to 25 years and in the case of Driver age between 18 to 30 years. Relaxation in age will be admissible according to the Government Policy.
- Government employees should send their application through proper channel.
- Only shortlisted candidates shall be called for test/interview. No TA/DA will be admissible for appearing in the test/interview.
- Applications for the posts of Driver (BS-04) and Book Binder (BS-03) are required to send to the undersigned, on prescribed proforma, within 15 days after publication of this advertisement.
- Applicants shall bring original documents along with attested copies for appearing in test and interview.
- For More Details Please Visit the Official Website.
Survey Of Pakistan Surveyor General's Office (Pakistan Jobs Bank)
- Mobile phone, calculator on any other electronic device will not be allowed in the Test Centre.
- Selected candidates shall complete mandatory training as prescribed for the post as per rules.
- The selected candidates can be posted anywhere in Pakistan.
- Selected candidates the posts of Assistant (BS-15), UDC (BS-11) & LDC (BS-09) will be required to qualify mandatory 06 & 03 weeks Basic IT Training Course (Including MS Office) Conducted by NITB, before completion of the probation period.
- Government and private jobs in Punjab can be searched for on our website.