Public Sector Organization Offers Vacancies for the Positions of Director Legislation, Deputy Director PDP, Deputy Director of Project Development. Karachi, Hyderabad, Sukkur, Nawabshah, Mirpur Khas, Rawalpindi, Gujranwala, Lahore, Faisalabad, Sargodha, Sahiwal, Multan, Dera Ghazi Khan, Bahawalpur, Abbottabad, Chitral, Mansehra, Peshawar, Quetta, Sibi, Zhob from all newspapers of Pakistan are updated on daily basis.
|Posted Date:||26 November 2020|
|Education:||LLB, Graduation & Master|
|Department:||Public Sector Organization|
|Location Region:||Islamabad, Punjab, Pakistan|
|Last Date to Apply:||10 December 2020|
A Public Sector Organization invites applications from candidates who fulfill the prescribed qualifications and experience for the following posts:
Deputy Director PDP
Deputy Director of Project Development
Deputy Director of Monitoring Evaluation
Deputy Director of Database Management
Assistant Director Capacity Building
Assistant Director of Coordination & Special Assignment
Assistant Maintenance Engineer
- General age relaxation of five years in the upper age limit as per Government policy.
- Only those candidates possessing certificates/Degrees from the institutions recognized by the Government/HEC are eligible to apply.
- Persons already in Government Service should apply through proper channel.
- Application forms and online deposit slips are available on the Open Testing Services (OTS) website
- Applications must be received at the given address not later than fifteen (15) days of the publication
Of this advertisement.
- Open Testing Services (OTS) will not be responsible for late receipt of applications sent through post or by any other service.
- Please submit your test fee through the prescribed deposit slip in any online branch of designated
Situation Vacant in Public Sector Organization – November & December 2020
- NO TA/DA will be admissible to the candidates shortlisted for test/interview.
The application submitted by the candidates will be at the risk and cost of the applicants.
All selected applicants will be required to submit a medical certificate (s) and police clearance certificate.
- School Principal/PDS&CEA Head office has the right to reject any or all applications without any reason and its decision will not be challengeable in any court of law.