Balochistan Revenue Authority Recruitment Jobs 2020 for the posts of Senior Database Administrator, Manager (Admin & Finance), Assistant Commissioner, System Administrator, Senior Auditor, Auditor, Account Assistant, LDC, Naib Qasid, Security Guard, Sanitary Worker. Online jobs in Balochistan can also be searched for on our website. You can search for part-time or full-time jobs based in any sector; private or government and keep yourselves updated with the availability of daily jobs in Pakistan.
|Posted Date :||27 August 2020|
|Education:||Masters with 2nd Division|
Balochistan Revenue Authority
|Total Vacancies :||20|
|Last Date to Apply:||6-9-2020|
Applicants fulfilling the following positions:
- Senior Database Administrator
- Manager (Admin & Finance)
- Assistant Commissioner
- System Administrator
- Senior Auditor
- Account Assistant
- Naib Qasid
- Security Guard
- Sanitary Worker
Terms & Conditions
- An applicant holding Balochistan local/domicile and fulfilling the mentioned criteria are eligible to apply.
- The general upper age relaxation limit will be allowed as per the Government of Balochistan policy.
- Foreign graduate applicants must produce HEC Equivalence Certificate with the application, wherever applicable.
- HEC Equivalence Certificate with the application, wherever applicable.
- Incomplete applications and those received after the due date shall not be entertained.
How to Apply
- Applications are to be sent with complete particulars (along with 2 colored photographs, copies of CNIC, domicile/local, and certificates of academic qualification and experience) within 15 days after publication of this advertisement to the HR Department, Balochistan Revenue Authority, Shalimar Bungalows, Airport Road, Quetta.
- For more information, please visit the Official Website.
Balochistan Revenue Authority (Latest Jobs in Pakistan).
- Candidates willing to submit applications in person can submit the same to the HR Department of Balochistan Revenue Authority.
- Only shortlisted candidates as per the final list shall be called for written test and interview.
- The quotas prescribed by the Government of Balochistan for women, disabled persons, and minorities (Non-Muslim) shall be observed.
- No TA/DA shall be admissible.
- In case of any false/forged information is provided in the application, the Authority reserves the right to disqualify such candidate at any stage, even after selection.
- FindJobz.PK is an online job portal web for jobs in Pakistan which covers the gap between employers and job seekers.
- Today’s Government & Private Jobs in Pakistan.