Ministry of Parliamentary Affairs (MOPA) Islamabad Recruitment 2020 for the posts of Stenotypist (BPS-14), Data Entry Operator (BS-14), Upper Division Clerk (BS-11), Lower Division Clerk (BPS-09), Driver (BPS-04), Naib Qasid (BPS-01), Farrash (BPS-01). Punjab, Sindh, Kpk, Balochistan, AJK, from all newspapers of Pakistan, are updated on a daily basis. We make sure to keep you updated with the latest offerings of jobs in Islamabad.
|Release Date :||01 September 2020|
|Education:||Primary, Matric, Intermediate, Bachelor|
Ministry of Parliamentary Affairs
|Age Limit ||18-30 years|
|Total Vacancies :||22|
|Last Date to Apply: :||13-9-2020|
Applications are invited from suitable candidates for the following vacant posts in the Ministry of Parliamentary Affairs.
- Stenotypist (BPS-14)
- Data Entry Operator (BS-14)
- Upper Division Clerk (BS-11)
- Lower Division Clerk (BPS-09)
- Driver (BPS-04)
- Naib Qasid (BPS-01)
- Farrash (BPS-01)
Terms & Conditions
- Direct application for the posts at S.No. 01 to 04 will not be entertained.
- The Government Servants may apply through proper channel.
- Government Servants who have completed two years of continuous service on the closing date of receipt date of the applications would be granted age relaxation as admissible under the rules.
- The general age relaxation for a period of 5 years in the upper age limit would be granted as admissible under the rules.
- Incomplete application forms or received after the due date will not be entertained.
How to Apply
- Interested/eligible candidates who fulfill the criteria mentioned against each for the posts mentioned at serial No. 01 to 04 may apply online through this Ministry’s Link “http:www.mopa.gov.pk/jobs”.
- Interested/eligible candidates who fulfill the criteria for the posts mentioned at serial No. 05 to 07, may send their applications to this Ministry on the prescribed form given below, which is also available at the website of the Ministry of Parliamentary Affairs i.e. www.mopa.gov.pk.
- For More Details Please Visit the Official Website.
Government of Pakistan Ministry of Parliamentary Affairs (Government Jobs in Islamabad).
- No TA/DA will be admissible for test and interview.
- Post applied for must be mentioned clearly on the top right corner of the envelope.
- Candidates will have to produce the original certificates at the time of test/interview (copies of certificates need not be attached with application forms). Only shortlisted candidates on the basis of eligibility/suitability will be called for test/interview.
- The Ministry reserves the right either to increase or decrease the number of vacancies.
- The candidates who fulfill the above-mentioned conditions may apply within 15 (fifteen) days of the publication of this advertisement.
- You can also visit Latest Private Jobs in Pakistan and Government Jobs in Pakistan on FindJobz.Pk the best job portal in Islamabad.