Ministry of Information Technology Recruitment 2020 for the posts of Security Officer, Lab Assistant (Medical), Accounts Assistant, Care Taker, Assistant Librarian, Admission Officer, Assistant Controller of Examination, Assistant Registrar, Lecturer, Associate Professor, Assistant Professor, Assistant Lecturer. Search & find the govt jobs in the army, railway, wapda, education, and many more.
|Posted Date:||1st October 2020|
Ministry Of Information Technology
|Age Limit:||30 to 50|
|Total Vacancies :||46|
|Last Date to Apply: :||05-10-2020|
National Information Technology Board (NITB) intends to recruit the following competent & experienced Professionals/project staff under a PSDP PSDP Project on a contract basis.
- Support Staff
- Technical Staff
- System & Security Analyst
- DataBase Admin
- System Admin
- Network Admin
- Deputy Director of Standards & Policies
- Deputy Director of Testing & Audit
- Director of Testing & Audit
- Director of Certificates & Product Training
How to Apply
- Detailed job description eligibility/requirements are available on website nib.gob.pk.
- Interested Pakistani nationals meeting the eligibility criteria for the positions should submit their application online through the web site nib.gov.pk within 15 days of the advertisement.
IT Professionals /Project Staff Required for the Ministry of Information Technology (Latest Jobs in Islamabad 2020).
- No TA/DA shall be admissible.
- The department has the right to short-listed reject any or all applications without assigning any reason.
- Only shortlisted candidates meeting the eligibility criteria (mentioned in the advertisement and detailed job description) will be called for test interview.
- Keep yourselves updated with the jobs available in banks, Army, Rangers, University, PPSC, Railway, Wapda, Police, Education, etc.