Wapda Lahore Offers Vacancies for the Positions of Director (HR & Admin), Deputy Director (HR & Admin), Assistant Director (HR & Admin), Manager (Accounts & Finance), Deputy Manager (Accounts & Finance), Assistant Manager (Accounts & Finance), Director (Public Relations), Deputy Director (Public Relations), Senior Engineer (Civil), Junior Engineer (Civil), Junior Geologist, Sub Engineer. Our website is the only platform that updates the aspirant from the latest govt jobs of each Pakistan Province.
|Posted Date :||8 September 2020|
|Education:||B.Sc, MBA, M.A, M.Phil, Ph.D|
Water & Power Development Authority
|Age Limit: ||30-45|
|Total Vacancies :||172|
|Last Date to Apply:||21.09.2020|
WAPDA is currently looking for competent, dedicated, dynamic, and self-motivated personnel for the following positions:
- Deputy Director (HR & Admin)
- Assistant Director (HR & Admin)
- Manager (Accounts & Finance)
- Deputy Manager (Accounts & Finance)
- Assistant Manager (Accounts & Finance)
- Director (Public Relations)
- Deputy Director (Public Relations)
- Senior Engineer (Civil)
- Junior Engineer (Civil)
- Junior Geologist
- Sub Engineer.
Terms & Conditions:
- Applicants must be citizens of Pakistan who are advised to read the following instructions carefully before applying for the above posts. The advertisement is also available on WAPDA’s website (www.wapda.gov.pk).
- The appointments made under the lump sum pay package shall be for a period of 01-Year (extendable subject to satisfactory performance). The services of Officers appointed on the lump sum pay package shall not be regularized at any stage.
- No TA/DA will be allowed to candidates for test/interview.
- Educational Degrees must be from HEC recognized Universities/Connected Boards.men
How to Apply
- The application form for the posts mentioned at serial a(1) and c(1) is available on WAPDA’s website www.wapda.gov.pk. The applications for these posts along with detailed CV, attested copies of educational/experience certificates, and 02x Nos recent passport size photographs will be submitted to Director General (Recruitment). B.26. WAPDA House, Lahore through post/courier by the closing date for receipt of applications. Applications submitted by hand will not be entertained.
- The procedure for submission of applications for the rest of the posts will is as under:
Candidates may register themselves, their information on the website www.pts.org.ok and send their applications through online links available in project details.
The eligibility of a candidate shall be determined on the basis of academic record & shortlisting will be made as per rules.
- Candidates shall pay the test fees of Rs. 170/- Fee will only be accepted through Telenor Easy Pasise i.e Easy Paisa Mobile Account. Easy Paisa shop or VISA/Master Card
Deposited amount is non-refundable/non-transferable.
- For more details please visit our website the Official Website.
Job Opportunities in Water & Power Development Authority (WAPDA) (Govt Jobs in Lahore ).
- Incomplete applications, applications carrying incorrect information, or test fee not paid shall be summarily rejected.
- Roll No. Slips containing the information regarding test centers, timing, and test date shall be separately dispatched directly to candidates at least one week before the test.
- Candidates can also download their Roll No, Slips from www.pts.org.pk.
- For any information/query regarding applications, roll no slips, test centers, written tests, etc.
- For all the freshers and experienced professionals looking for job vacancies in Lahore Jobs 2020.
- Keep visiting the latest Govt jobs in the Pakistan portal.