Ministry of Railways Islamabad has announced 6 new job positions for Deputy Director (Human Resources), Deputy Director (Unit Economic Cooperation), Deputy Director (Finance), Admin Officer. Your success depends on your ability to believe in the possibilities.. Please read and follow the government job vacancy advertisement instructions..
|Posted Date:||28 September 2020|
Ministry of Railways Islamabad
|Age Limit ||18-30 Years|
|Total Vacancies :||18|
|Last Date to Apply: :||11-10-2020|
Applications are invited from suitable candidates (Male/Female) for recruitment in Ministry of Railway (Railway Board), Islamabad against the following posts (s):-
- Stenotypist (BS-14)
- Upper Division Clerk (BS-11)
- Staff Car Driver (BS-4)
- Dispatch Rider (BS-4)
- Naib Qasid (BS-1)
- Sweeper (BS-1)
Terms & Conditions
- Recruitment of the above posts would be temporary and subject to the following conditions:-
- Only shortlisted applicants will be called for interview.
- Five (05) year general age relaxation will be allowed as per Government Policy.
- Applicants already in Government service should apply through proper channel and would be required to produce N.O.C at the time of interview.
- A candidate may apply for more than one post by submitting a separate application form for each post.
How to Apply
- Applications along with a copy of CNIC and two 02 passport size latest photographs, on the prescribed application form, shall reach to Assistant Director/Admin-IV, Office No. 505, 5th Floor, D-Block, Ministry of Railways, Islamabad within fifteen (15) days of publication of this Advertisement.
- Applications, incomplete or received after the due date will not be entertained.
- Please do not attach any other documents with the application form.
- Application FOrm can be downloaded from the website of the Ministry of Railways, Islamabad www.railways.gov.pk.
Situation Vacant in Government of Pakistan Ministry of Railways Islamabad (Latest Jobs in Islamabad).
- Applicant shortlisted for interview shall present his/her original documents along with a set of attested copies of degree/certificates etc.
- Information provided in the application form will be verified and in case of any false or forged information and fake or bogus documents found, the Ministry of Railways reserve the right to cancel candidature at any stage (even after employment, if so discovered later) and to initiate legal action against the applicant.
- Keep visiting our site FindJobz.Pk for more jobs