Khyber Teaching Hospital Judge Apply now for Network Administrator, Associate Network Administrator, Associate HMIS Administrator, Associate Database Administration. Karachi, Hyderabad, Sukkur, Nawabshah, Mirpur Khas, Rawalpindi, Gujranwala, Lahore, Faisalabad, Sargodha, Sahiwal, Multan, Dera Ghazi Khan, Bahawalpur, Abbottabad, Chitral, Mansehra, Peshawar, Quetta, Sibi, Zhob from all newspapers of Pakistan are updated on daily basis. You can also apply for more latest new jobs in 2020 like the ETEA Jobs in Public Sector Organization KPK & Government Jobs in Ministry of National Health Services.
|Posted Date:||25 November 2020|
|Department:||Khyber Teaching Hospital|
|Location Region: ||Peshawar|
|Total Posts: ||55|
|Last Date to Apply:||5-12-2020|
Applications are invited from the candidates having domicile of Khyber Pakhtunkhwa for the following IT-related posts at MTI, Khyber Teaching Hospital, Peshawar.
- Manager IT MTI KTH/KMC/KCD
- System Administrator MTI/KTM
- Associate System Administrator
- Network Administrator
- Associate Network Administrator
- Associate HMIS Administrator
- Associate Database Administrator
Terms & Conditions
- No travel/subsistence experience, TA/DA shall be admissible by the MTI, KTH to the candidates for attending the Test/Interview.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be called for an interview.
- Candidates already serving with any public or private sector organization or department shall route their application through the proper channel.
- The selected candidates shall furnish an affidavit on judicial stamp paper of appropriate face value to the effect that they shall not claim at / approach to any forum for regularization of their services.
- Only a limited number of shortlisted candidates will be called for test and interview as the case may be and as deemed appropriate by the administration of the MTI, KTH.
How to Apply
Applications accompanied with complete bio-data and academic/experience/domicile certificates along with 02 passport size photographs and photocopy of CNIC duly attested must reach the Human Resource Department, MTI-KTH, Peshawar not later official working hours of MTI, KTH on or before December 05, 2020.
Situations Vacant in Khyber Teaching Hospital (Government Jobs in Peshawar)
- Only a limited number of shortlisted candidates will be called for test and interview as the case may be and as deemed appropriate by the admission of the MTI, KTH.
- Keep yourselves updated with the jobs available in banking, Army, Navy, ASF, PAF, Rangers, PPSC, FPSC, FBR, Railway, Wapda, Police, Education, NTS, etc.