Cabinet Secretariat Islamabad jobs for the various positions of Assistant (BPS-15), Statistical Assistant (BPS-15), Research Assistant (BPS-15), I.T Assistant (BPS-15), Stenotypist (BPS-14), Upper Division Clerk (BS-11), Lower Division Clerk (BS-09). Punjab, Sindh, Kpk, Balochistan, AJK, from all newspapers of Pakistan, are updated on a daily basis. Find New Jobs in Islamabad, Punjab.
|Release Date :|| 20 September 2020|
|Education:||Matric, Intermediate, Bachelors|
Cabinet Secretariat Islamabad
|Age Limit ||18-25|
|Total Vacancies :||41|
|Last Date to Apply: :||4-10-2020|
Application is invited from Male/Female citizens of Pakistan for recruitment in the Establishment Division (Main) having requisite Qualification, Domicile, and age limit against the following positions:
- Assistant (BPS-15)
- Statistical Assistant (BPS-15)
- Research Assistant (BPS-15)
- I.T Assistant (BPS-15)
- Stenotypist (BPS-14)
- Upper Division Clerk (BS-11)
- Lower Division Clerk (BS-09)
Terms & Conditions
- Only those candidates who fulfilled the eligibility criteria will be called for Test/Interview.
- Female, Disabled, and Minorities will be encouraged to apply.
- No TA/DA will be admissible to appear for Test/Interview.
- Incomplete applications or those which received after the due date will not be entertained.
- All recruitment shall be made in accordance with the Mechanism defined by the Establishment Division.
How to Apply
- Those who fulfilled prescribed qualification/experience mentioned against each post may apply on the prescribed application form for recruitment along with an attested copy of CNIC and two colored passport size photographs within 15 days of publication of this advertisement to the Section Officer (Admn-iI), Establishment Division (Main) Room No. 1115-J, Cabinet Block, Islamabad.
- The prescribed application form is also available on the Establishment Division’s Website www.establishment.gov.pk. The same can also be downloaded from PPRA’s website www.ppra.org.pk.
Job Opportunities in Cabinet Secretariat, Establishment Division – Government of Pakistan Government New Jobs in Islamabad 2020.
- The relevant/required documents (in original) should be submitted/shown at the time of Test/Interview, Copies of the documents will be not be entertained.
- Applicants who wish to apply for more than one post shall submit separate applications, as per SI, No.1.
- The applicants shall specifically mention the domicile/quota against which they apply for a post.
- Those who are already in service must apply Through proper channels.
- If you are eligible for this job apply before the due date.
- Find the best available job careers in Islamabad with a high salary package and get a secure future.