Home & Tribal Affair Department Jobs for the various positions of Assistant Database Administrator, Assistant Desktop Application Developer, Assistant Web Developer, Assistant Network Administrator, Computer Operator, Hardware Engineering, Accountant, Information Assistant.
|Posted Date:||17 December 2020|
|Education:||Matric & Master’s|
Home & Tribal Affair Department
|Age Limit:||18 to 45 Years|
|Total Vacancies :||23|
|Last Date to Apply:||6 January 2021|
Home & Tribal Affairs Department, Khyber Pakhtunkhwa, Peshawar invites applications from eligible bonafide candidates(Male & Female) residents of KPK/ Newly Merged Districts for filling the following project posts:
- Assistant Database Administrator
- Assistant Desktop Application Developer
- Assistant Web Developer
- Assistant Network Administrator
- Computer Operator
- Hardware Engineering
- Information Assistant
How to Apply
- Candidates should be eligible in all respects by the last date of receipt of the applications, i.e. 6th January 2021.
- Short listing will be based on the Screening Test conducted by ETEA.
- Candidates intending to apply for the posts at S. No 10 & 11, are directed to send their applications to the Project Director / Deputy Secretary (Admn), Home & Tribal Affairs Department, police Line Road Civil Secretariat Peshawar, shall reach the office of undersigned within the given time period.
ETEA Jobs in Peshawar Home & Tribal Affair Department 2021
- In case of foreign degree, equivalent certificates from HEC must be provided.
- Errors/Omissions in number of posts are subject to rectification.
- No TA/DA will be admissible for test/lnterview.
- Competent Authority reserves the right to cancel/reject any application with assigning reason.