Director of Crop Reporting Service Agriculture Department Jobs 2020 for Statistical Assistant (BPS-11), Crop Reporter (BPS-06), Junior Clerk (BPS-11). Karachi, Hyderabad, Sukkur, Nawabshah, Mirpur Khas, Rawalpindi, Gujranwala, Lahore, Faisalabad, Sargodha, Sahiwal, Multan, Dera Ghazi Khan, Bahawalpur, Abbottabad, Chitral, Mansehra, Hayatabad, Peshawar, Quetta, Sibi, Zhob from all newspapers of Pakistan are updated on daily basis. You can also see more latest Khyber Pakhtunkhwa jobs in 2020 Like the Energy Development Organization and Institute of Kidney Disease Hayatabad.
|Posted Date:||22 October 2020|
|Education:||Intermediate & Bachelors|
Crop Reporting Service Agriculture Department
|Total Vacancies :||Multiple Positions|
|Last Date to Apply: :||5-11-2020|
Applications are invited for the following vacant post in the Directorate of Crop Reporting Service, Khyber Pakhtunkhwa, Peshawar.
- Statistical Assistant (BPS-11)
- Crop Reporter (BPS-06)
- Junior Clerk (BPS-11)
General Terms & Conditions
- General Age relaxation will be admissible as per prescribed rules of the Government of Khyber Pakhtunkhwa.
- The candidates already in Government service may apply through the proper channel and product NOC at the time of the interview.
- Age, Qualification & Experience will be counted from the last date of the advertisement.
- The reserved quotas will be observed as per rules.
- Applicants interested to apply for more than one post are advised to submit separate applications form & deposit slips for each post.
- The only eligible after due date will not be entertained.
- The competent authority has the right to defer or cancel the recruitment process at any stage.
How to Apply
- Application form and other details may be downloaded/obtained from the ATS website: www.ats.org.pk
- At the initial stage, copies of educational documents are not required to be attached to the application form except a copy of CNIC and two white background passport size photographs.
- For processing fees can be deposited in any HBL & Slik Bank online countrywide branches. The duly filled in application forms along with the original deposit slip should reach within 15 days through any courier service/registered post after the publication of this advertisement to “Manager Operations, Allied Testing Service (ATS), 171-G, St:36, G-10/1-Islamabad.
Situation Vacant in Directorate of Crop Reporting Service Agriculture Department 2020
- No Application will be entertained by hand.
- The fee is not transferable will be entertained by hand.
- Incomplete applications or applications submitted with fake documents will reject at any stage of the recruitment.
- Keep yourselves updated with the jobs available in banking, Army, SRSP, Navy, ASF, PAF, Rangers, PPSC, FPSC, FBR, Railway, Police, Education, Wapda, etc.