Benazir Income Support Programme Jobs for the various positions of Compliance Monitors. Karachi, Hyderabad, Sukkur, Nawabshah, Mirpur Khas, Rawalpindi, Gujranwala, Lahore, Faisalabad, Sargodha, Sahiwal, Multan, Dera Ghazi Khan, Bahawalpur, Abbottabad, Chitral, Mansehra, Peshawar, Quetta, Sibi, Zhob from all newspapers of Pakistan are updated on daily basis.
|Posted Date:||17 October 2020|
Benazir Income Support Programme (BISP)
|Max Age Limit:||30 Years|
|Location:||Punjab, Sindh, KPK, Balochistan, Gilgit Baltistan and Azad Kashmir|
|Total Vacancies :||383|
|Last Date to Apply: :||31-10-2020|
Benazir Income Support Programme (BISP) Jobs 2020 invites applications for various posts.
- Compliance Monitors
General Terms & Conditions
- Candidates to appointed on contract basis will not claim regularization on any grounds and will not be regularized in Government Service.
- BISP reserves the right to increase/decrease number of posts.
- Preference will be given to the domicile holder of the relevant District.
How to Apply
- Detailed TORs can be downloaded from www.bisp.gov.pk.
- Applications on prescribed “Application Form” available at BISP’s official website (bisp.gov.pk) duly filled in by the interested.
- candidates along-with copies of CNIC, domicile, LTV (Motorcycle) license, educational documents, and experience certificates should reach Director HR (HQ & Policy) within 15 days of publication of this advertisement.
Benazir Income Support Programme BISP Jobs Latest Advertisement (Online Apply)
- Only eligible candidates will be called for a screening test, T.A/DA shall not be admissible.
- Candidates in Government Service must resign from their job at the time of joining.
- BISP is an equal opportunity employer and encourages all genders and other candidates belonging to marginalized segments of society to apply.
- Keep yourselves updated with the jobs available in banking, Army, Navy, ASF, PAF, Rangers, PPSC, FPSC, FBR, Railway, Wapda, Police, Education, Wapda, etc.